Terms & Conditions
By purchasing our products, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- This Website is owned and managed by J Petite Patisserie or The French Vanilla LLP (UEN No. T17LL2140E). Use of this Website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- While J Petite Patisserie makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors. J Petite Patisserie does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions; and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
- J Petite Patisserie does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- J Petite Patisserie reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- In these terms and conditions:
- “ J Petite Patisserie” means The French Vanilla LLP (UEN No. T17LL2140E);
- “Premises” refers to 405 Racecourse Road #01-01 Singapore 218654;
- “Website” refers to the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.jpetitepatisserie.com;
- “We” and “us” refers to The French Vanilla LLP (UEN No. T17LL2140E) and “our” has the same meaning.
- “You” refers to any client, customer or participant of any event and “your” has the same meaning.
- All prices are nett Singapore Dollars (SGD), unless expressly stated otherwise. Goods & Services Tax (GST) are not charged.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, all purchases or payments are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
- In the unlikely event of unforeseen exceptional circumstances, J Petite Patisserie reserves the right to change the date of or cancel an event. If that occurs, a refund of any payment made will be offered/given.
- No agreement is made with you until we have received your order. Once your order has been received you are in a legally binding agreement with J Petite Patisserie.
- J Petite Patisserie and you expressly agree that the cakes and all goods purchased from J Petite Patisserie remain in the property of J Petite Patisserie until paid for in full.
- Confirmation of orders are to be done minimally 3 days in advance. Full payments must be made to confirm your order. The balance must be paid in cleared Singapore Dollars no later than the date set out in the order confirmation by bank transfer to the account specified. If payment is not received by the date specified the order is considered void. We reserve the right to hold the order until payment is made in full.
- Additional charges may occur according to requests made via our online store.
- Any samples, drawings, or descriptions we issue and any descriptions or illustrations contained on our website are issued solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the cakes described. We will not be held responsible for customer disappointment of the design or the interpretation of the cake as long as it is made in line with the customer’s pre agreed requirements set out in the order confirmation and will face no consequent liability. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all details within the order confirmation and sketch are correct and meet their exact requirements.
- We cannot guarantee an exact replica of any cake depicted but we will do our best to make it so. Where specific requests are provided by you, we will do our best to match as close as we deem possible. Exact colour matches are not guaranteed as items are all handmade.
- We warrant that on delivery or collection the cakes shall conform to their description as set out in the order confirmation, be of satisfactory quality and comply with all food safety, statutory and regulatory requirements in Singapore.
- If your cake contains figures and/or is made from sugar paste, whilst edible, we do not advise that they be eaten, due to the possible presence of dowels for reinforcement.
- Certain designs of cakes may contain Bubble Tea straws to support the figurines/second layer of cakes to ensure the stability of the cake through transport and display.
- From time to time certain materials for our cakes may become obsolete. This is totally out of our control, however we will do our best to select replacement products to reflect the original design as closely as possible. We reserve the right to replace items with component parts of equal or better quality without consultation
- All recommended servings, weights, and sizes are approximations depending on flavors and designs. Slight changes may be made to your cake design.
- Cake sizes quoted are in inches and are based on the diameter of the cake.
DELIVERY AND SELF PICK UP TERMS
- The recipient of the cake order is fully responsible for checking the details of the order of the cake received which include (decorations, knives and candles) are correct and in good condition. Any disputes regarding damage to the cake or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to the driver at the time of delivery. J Petite Patisserie will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the delivery has been completed for more than 30mins.
- If there is no one present to receive the order during the delivery The driver will wait for up to 15 mins. After which, driver may leave the items at a safe location in nearby the door or have it sent back to our studio. We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items if they are not received.
- If there is an issue with the cake design such as a missing decoration or wrong size, please call us immediately at 93678308 so that we can provide assistance.
- All collections must be made before closing time of the day (6pm). Items that are not collected by closing time will be kept for collection on the next working day. Refund requests will not be entertained.
- The person collecting the items, including couriers engaged by the person who ordered the item is fully responsible for checking that the details of the order of the cake received (including of candles, decorations and knives, ) are correct and in good condition. Any disputes regarding damage to the item or incorrect cake design will not be entertained if not raised to us at the time of collection. We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.
- Products sold are strictly non refundable or exchangeable.
- Once an order is confirmed, any payments previously made are not refundable.
- If there is a need for a change of product/design/delivery date, please contact us at least 3 days before the delivery date. Any changes are subject to the bakery’s availability. Additional charges may apply.
- J Petite Patisserie reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of this contract if events occur which are in the nature of force including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing): fire, floods, storms, plant breakdown, strike, lock outs, riot, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of J Petite Patisserie, and J Petite Patisserie shall not be liable for any breach of contract resulting from such an event.
- J Petite Patisserie shall not under any circumstances be liable for the customer respect of indirect consequential loss or damage or loss of profits, provided always that these conditions do not exclude or restrict J Petite Patisserie statutory liability for death or personal injury arising from any negligence on J Petite Patisserie’s part or liability imposed by statutory implied terms in consumer agreements.